Family is what we’re all about at The Dance Shoppe, as well as providing the highest quality of dance education. Family owned and operated by Owen and Ruth-Ann Gray, we pride ourselves on being Milton’s Family Dance Studio since 1994.
We offer dance classes for children, teens and adults and our goal is to provide a friendly, fun and safe atmosphere for every dancer that comes to The Dance Shoppe.
Whether you are looking for a dance class once a week to have some fun and learn something new or there is someone in your family who is interested in a higher level of training, we offer both recreational and competitive classes in every genre of dance.
Toddlers as young as two can enjoy tumbling classes, ballet can be enjoyed by dancers as young as three years old and we also offer classes for ages five and older in everything from jazz, tap, hip-hop, musical theatre, even cheerleading!
Our instructors are highly qualified and experienced and are properly trained by esteemed associations such as the Canadian Dance Teachers Association, Performing Art’s Educator’s of Canada and Dance Masters of America. Beyond that, our staff are dedicated to bringing enjoyment to each and every person through their passion for dance.
We are always welcoming new students of all ages who want to enjoy and explore the fun and exciting world of dance. Come visit us at our studio, which is fully equipped to provide the appropriate learning environment to learn each dance and is conveniently located on Main Street across from the Milton GO Station.
And ask about our birthday parties! We offer fully serviced, in-studio birthday parties for those who want dance to be a part of their special day. Call us today to learn more about everything Milton’s Family Dance Studio can offer you!
775 Main Street E., Unit #3
Monday – Saturday, various times depending on class schedules. Call for more information.
OUR BLOG POSTS:
- Dance classes are a great activity for your toddler
- Musical theatre is a perfect class for your future triple threat performer
- Have a dance party for your child’s birthday
- Dance is a way for teens to have a positive and creative outlet while having fun
- Cheerleading: why your child should join
- How to get the exercise and socialization you need while being a great parent
- Myths and realities of today’s end-of-the-year dance recital
- Dance is a great way for people of all ages to meet new people
- The multitude of reasons why dance is a great activity for kids and teens
- Having dance as a passion opens the many doors of possibility